Travel in a luxury vehicle with plenty of space to the beautiful Barossa. Sit back and relax as we show you what Barossa is famous for.
Duration: 6 hours
Barossa Valley Sightseeing Tour Details
Visit Seppeltsfield for Barossa Heritage Tour for a behind-the-scenes look through the estate’s treasure trove of historic buildings and spectacular surroundings. Learn of the Seppelt family history and their profound influence on the Australian wine industry.
- Sample cheese at the Barossa Valley Cheese Co
- Visit smaller boutique, family owned wineries
- Experience gourmet produce at Maggie Beers famous Farm Shop
- Visit Gully Gardens
- Platter-style lunch included with a wine tasting at a cellar door
- Smaller boutique, family owned wineries visited
- Visit the Barossa Company Chocolate factory
- The Barossa Cheese company
- Vasse Virgin Natural skin care and soaps
- Gourmet Food and Produce
- Visit Smallgoods Steinys family owned business
A delightful farm shop with delicious Angaston grown dried fruit, beautiful scenery and good old fashioned service, and is a must see on a visit to the Barossa. Dried fruits include apricots, peaches, pears, prunes, nectarines and apples. A large range of homemade tasty confectionery and jams are made from the fruits, goodie baskets and gift lines. To complement the range, other Australian products are available including nuts, tropical and vine fruits. Gully Gardens is a family owned business that produces 100% Australian grown dried fruits, confectionery, nuts, jams, and gift baskets. Yum!